I feel like we had a full month, but I don't have many pictures. Busyness picking up and dropping off kids usually isn't worthy of a picture!
Rebecah's musical is in full swing. She has practices almost every school day.
I was able to help out in Eden's classroom for Valentine's Day. She loved having me there and the other kids did, too. I brought balloons and made balloon hats for all of the kids. I also helped Mrs. Corl with the snack for the kids. It was a fun time.
I made a yummy red velvet cake for Valentine's day and we just gave the kids some candy. Joseph and I went out to lunch at a yummy place that focuses on healthy food options.
Rebecah had a district band concert that we attended. The music was really good.
The kids had a week off school for Winter Break. Most of the week was low key with time spent relaxing at home and going to appointments. Rebecah had musical practice, too. We did hang out with friends one evening and that was fun. We also went to the Strong National Museum of Play in Rochester. We had been there once before and the kids wanted to go back. We had a good time and the little ones loved it. Rebecah is three years older now from the last time we went so I don't think it was quite as magical as she remembered it being.
Kimball now spends his time after school "training" on the school stationary bicycles. He has decided to devote more of his time and energy to cycling. His plan right now is to enter as many local races as he can. He registered for a race at the end of March in Vermont. He doesn't plan to play football in the fall and just wants to focus on school track and cycling. It's a good hobby for him and we'll see how he does in the races he enters.

No comments:
Post a Comment