November was a good month!
Kimball went rock climbing with the youth at church and had a nice time.
I scheduled a birthday play date for the kids to compensate for their missed party in October. They had three friends come to our house and Rebecah had a friend come, too. I learned how to make easy balloon hats, swords, and flowers from some YouTube tutorials. The balloons were a huge hit. The kids had fun playing for a few hours. It was pretty easy and everyone was happy. I might not do a big party next year, but keep it low key!
Kimball helped as a ball and water boy for the Varsity football team this fall. The team won Sectionals and did State tournament play. They lost in their Regional game. The team they lost to ended up winning the State title. Kimball really enjoyed helping out the team and being at the games.
Indoor track has now started and Kimball is gone each night for track practice.
The kids got their first Covid vaccination. A friend that I met at Eden's preschool is a pharmacist and she sent me a text as soon as the pharmacies had the green light to give the younger kids vaccinations. The process went SO smoothly and the kids were champs. Their arms were a little sore the day they had their shots, but not after that. I'm very eager for everyone to be fully-vaccinated and for the rest of us to get our boosters.
We had a low key Thanksgiving. I did 95% of the work the three days leading up to Thanksgiving which is always really nice.
On Black Friday we took the kids to Get Air. They enjoyed jumping and having fun. Kimball didn't want to come so he stayed home. Get Air is only fun for Kimball if he attends with his friends. Annika twisted her foot just as our time was expiring, but after a few days she was walking normally.
We are all decorated for Christmas and ready to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ!!
No comments:
Post a Comment