Sunday, December 6, 2020

November

Our November was rather calm and uneventful after a busy October.  We had a mild month and we were able to get outside a few times and Joseph did a few last mountain biking adventures.  We celebrated Thanksgiving expressing gratitude and eating yummy food.  We are all ready for Christmas now and the excitement is already building in our house.


Annika and Annette being silly.

Part of remote learning is participating in the school "specials."  I really don't like having to do music and PE at home because they are boring and take too long, but we always enjoy the art crafts.  We all got involved in the fall tree project and used our creations to decorate for Thanksgiving.  Rebecah later made a picture. 


Kimball got his braces taken off last month and this month it was Rebecah's turn to have them put on!  She was sore for almost 2 weeks, but she is now doing better and being very responsible avoiding certain foods.   Here is a before and after.


Black Friday Bowling

Last year we started a tradition to go bowling on Black Friday.  Joseph had to work this year on Black Friday so we went the next day.  I was a little nervous bowling with the Covid-19 cases surging in our area, but I was really careful.  I wiped down the keypad, all of the balls and I had the kids use hand sanitizer multiple times throughout our outing.  We had a good time and I even won a game!  That's huge for me.  I scored a 125!  I found a ball that went nice and straight so I think I had 1 strike and 5-6 spares.  Kimball didn't like being beaten by his mom!



Complying with the rules to stay seated unless bowling.

Eden Bowling

No comments: