Sunday, July 16, 2017

Edie-9 months


Our sweet Edie-girl is nine months old!  She is such a joy in our lives.  Her mellow, content personality is a tender mercy from the Lord when she has 4 older siblings who can be quite demanding.  She weighs 15 lbs 15 oz. and is 27.5 inches long.  She now eats 3 meals a day as long as I don't get too busy and forget to feed her solids at breakfast.  She is so good that she doesn't cry when hungry unless she is tired.  She has 3 teeth now.  Two of those popped out this month.  All of them are on the bottom, but I see a top tooth ready to poke through any day.

Edie is starting to move a little more.  She pivots on her stomach and pushes herself with her feet when she is on her back.  She is always ready with a smile to anyone who smiles at her.  She loves her mom and I'm happy that I'm her favorite.

Here are a few pictures from the last month.


Riding a horse while visiting someone from church.  She still loves to be swaddled and I just wrap her up and lay her down and she falls asleep.  Isn't she beautiful?







 I love her toothy grin in this picture.



A little dainty miss!



I love how Edie rested her head on Joseph's head when he was carrying her.  

No comments: