At Eden's doctor appointment on Monday, February 13th she weighed 12 lbs 7 ounces and she was 24 inches long. She is about the 25th percentile for her weight. She is right between Rebecah's and Annika's weights at this age. Rebecah was a pound heavier and Annika was a pound lighter. It's interesting to compare their growth.
Edie has started laughing and it's so fun to make her laugh. She isn't really rolling over yet...I think she is too chill to care about rolling. She is sleeping through the night about 1/3 of the time. She had a cold/cough for a while this past month so that set back her sleeping through the night. She almost always sleeps through the night after days when she is awake most of the day. She went from sleeping almost constantly when she was first born to sleeping just a few hours the entire day. One would expect her to get grumpy from not sleeping, but she rarely gets grumpy. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoy the nights she sleeps through the night. She is sporting a small bald spot on the back of her head, but what can I do when she sleeps 12 hours on her back.
She handles tummy time like a champ and will hang out on her tummy for 45 minutes to an hour multiple times a day.
Rebecah is still my right hand woman. She is so good with Edie and Edie loves her for it. Edie also loves her daddy as the photo shows.
Annika is in the cheesy smile stage but she loves to pose for pictures:
I just love this beautiful girl. Here is Joseph with his two small girls.
The rest of these are just random shots from the last month.
Eden still hates bath time so we always snuggle in her towel after her bath so she can calm down.
When Lincoln and Annika were born a good friend sent me matching pink/blue snow suits for them. I don't feel like I have gotten enough use out of them so this time around I'm using the pink one for Edie's bedtime jammies since we tend to keep our house on the cool side. She is always toasty warm when she sleeps!
We sure love this sweet girl. I love her dark fluffy hair and the way she is so vocal when she's happy. I wouldn't trade her for the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment