Thursday, January 5, 2017

Medicine Cabinet

For Christmas Santa gave me a medicine cabinet.  Lincoln and Annika frequently go around getting into mischief and my make-up and beauty bottles are frequent victims.  It can be rather frustrating, so Joseph ordered me a medicine cabinet so I could keep my things out of reach.  I think he did a great job painting and installing it.  It is amazing the skills Joseph has developed over the last few years.  YouTube is a great teacher!!




I know Joseph thinks it looks a little plain on the outside, but I really like the simpleness of the cabinet.  He actually bought a small decorative piece to go around the inner rectangle of the cabinet door.  The cabinet came with "fancy" hinges, if I close the door halfway it closes the rest of the way slowly on it's own!


1 comment:

Music City Coffeys said...

we love Youtube when it comes to DIY! Great minds think alike.