Yesterday for Mother's Day we updated our Willow Tree family. We told the kids that there was a change in our family room and they had to discover the change and what it meant. They are very excited with the new addition.
I was relieved that it is only 1 this time! Coming mid-October. I'm hoping for Thursday, October 13th so all of my kids can be born on a Thursday. I also hope to be home from the hospital before the babies' second birthday!
*Please no comments on social media until you see us post things. This includes when the baby is born.


5 comments:
Yay congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! Now I won't be the only pregnant one at the reunion. :)
Oh congrats!!!! So excited to see you so many soon to be mommies come june!
Oh my goodness!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
-Katie
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!!
How wonderful! (Holley)
Post a Comment