Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Four Months Old

Lincoln and Annika hit the 4 month mark on Presidents Day.  We love having them in our family so much.  They are sweet and smiley and I couldn't imagine our lives without them.  Here are a few pictures with a short update from the last month.  

The babies went to the doctor today.  Annika weighed 11 lbs 7 oz. and was 23 1/4 inches long.  She handled her shots much better this time.  She screamed only a few minutes.  In the last month Annika rolled over once from her tummy to her back.  She also slept through the night twice.  She loves her swing and she will sleep in it for hours if I let her.  She is smiley and loves having people talk with her.  I don't think her pictures show how cute she is!

The first set of pictures were taken about 3 weeks ago.  

Lincoln has finally taken the lead in a big way by weighing 12 lbs 8 oz. this morning.  He is 23 3/4 inches long.  The 1 lb 1 oz difference in weight is the biggest difference the babies have had.  Lincoln loves his mom and loves to be held.  If Lincoln sees me he won't settle to be held by anyone else.  Even Joseph can't make him as happy as I can.  Lincoln has rolled over three times now.  His third time was at the doctor's office this morning.  It was the first time I actually saw him roll over. Lincoln has slept through the night once so I am eagerly awaiting the night that both babies sleep through the night on a regular basis.  Lincoln likes to stick his tongue out a lot.




I think this picture is cute.  Both babies have their fists ready.  Who will throw the first punch?


These pictures were taken about 3 weeks ago too.  They show that Kimball actually does hold the babies.



The happy older brother first thing in the morning.

These pictures were taken on Monday, when the babies turned 4 months old.  Annika was rather interested in her dress in the first picture. 


A big smile from a big girl!


Lincoln was just relaxing for his pictures.


We finally got a smile in the last picture!



No comments: