Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had a fun Thanksgiving this year.  It started off by being "white", meaning we had snow for Thanksgiving.  I don't remember ever having a white Thanksgivings, but when I asked my mom she said we had a few when I was really young.  We got 2-3 inches of snow and it was pretty.  The kids and Joseph enjoyed playing out in the snow and working on the snow fort.  I got my exercise in for the day by shoveling the driveway. 





About mid-day we went over to have dinner with friends.  It was a lot of fun.  Kimball and Rebecah really like playing with the boys at this house.  It is their "go to" place when a play date is an option.  We spent all afternoon and into the evening with our friends having a nice time.  All 13 kids played really well together and gave the adults time to visit and play games.

On Friday, Joseph worked for a few hours, but we had our own family Thanksgiving with turkey and other dishes that we didn't have the day before.  We also decorated for Christmas.

No comments: