Shamrock Garland

Hanging Shamrocks in our kitchen.

An up-close shamrock that I made for my sister, Heather.
At story time this week the kids did a St. Patrick's Day craft. I thought it was super cute and the kids were excited about them. They made little leprechaun hats and beards.
Leprechaun Kimball

Leprechaun Rebecah

They were so proud of their little beards and hats that we made at the library.

The leprechauns came while we were sleeping and left a rainbow with some Rolo gold and shamrocks by our front door. The kids went on a little leprechaun hunt and were excited about the edible gold. They dressed up in their story time crafts for the hunt.

Our green dinner of pulled pork, Irish soda bread, pistachio salad, broccoli and avocado.

And for dessert...our annual green coconut cake.

I think each year we have a better St. Patrick's day.
No comments:
Post a Comment