We watched Tangled for the first time this week...well, I had watched it a month ago, but I was the only one. We only watched it twice, but Kimball has been talking about the movie ever since. He'll sing bits and pieces from the songs and quote lines from it that he remembers. Tonight at dinner he looked at me and said: "Who are you and how did you find me?" I thought it was so funny.
At the Johnson family reunion my sister, Heather, gave us 2 CDs with Disney songs on them. Kimball wasn't too keen on most of the songs because he had only seen two of the movies--Toy Story and The Wizard of Oz. Now that he has seen Tangled he asks to listen to the songs from the "girl with the long hair", his favorite Tangled song being "I've got a Dream". I personally love the CDs Heather gave us because I have seen the movies and the songs bring back great memories. If only I could get my hands on all of the movies without having to buy them! Our library has a poor DVD selection.
2 comments:
Oh, I am SO please that you love the CDs I made. I had a lot of fun making them, and I tried to think of all the songs that I would like to hear if I were a kid.
My favorite song from Tangled is "Mother Knows Best!" Chandra and I sing it to each other! Sometimes we will spontaneously say to each other, "You want to go outside?……"
Anyway, hopefully Kimball you will learn the songs as you listen to the CD more.
I got Tangled for my birthday--we LOVE it!
Post a Comment