Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back in the Saddle!

I am back on the bicycle! It has been 6 weeks since Rebecah was born and this week was the first full week that I have been able to exercise. It is good to be moving again. I have been able to cycle about 8 miles each day this week! I can even get on and off the bike carefully while holding Rebecah. I feel so liberated!

Today it was in the low 60s and it was warm enough to go out for a walk. We went about a mile and a half and it was a beautiful day. Kimball was chattering away and I could tell he had missed our walks. Rebecah didn’t mind the walk as long as we were moving.

Here is a picture of the two of them. I’m glad I could find a stroller that would work for both of them.

No comments: